Senior Activities: PNC Activities for 62 and over
at the Robert A. Granato Senior Center — Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center
Printer friendly schedule (by day of week)>>>
Senior Lunch Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.....
Wii Bowling —Donation
- Monday 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Two teams- more players welcome!
- Ice cream after the games!
- Wii for Seniors Video
Line Dancing —Donation
- Thursdays 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- Beginners welcome!
Thursday Game Day — No Charge
- Thursdays 12:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Dominos, Scrabble, board games, or your favorite!
- Bring a sandwich!
ZUMBA LITE — Quarterly / $20, 1 session per week, or
Quarterly / $30, 2 sessions per week, or
Quarterly / $40, 2 sessions per week
- Monday 9:15 am - 10:15 am
- Tuesday 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Wednesday 9:15 am - 10:15 am
Painting Class — Quarterly / $25
- Monday 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Gentle Yoga —Quarterly/$40
Strength and Balance — Quarterly / $20, 1 session per week or
Quarterly / $25, 2 sessions per week
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Friday 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Tai Chi — Quarterly / $40
- Wednesday 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Life Stories Writing Group — Donation
- Friday 10:15 am - 11:30 am
Thank you to the PNC Life Stories Writing Group for their generous donations of
food items and (as of 8/7/15) over $1,300 for the PNC Emergency Food Pantry!
Lunch — $3.00 Donation Hot Meal
$4.00 Donation Cold Salad (Summer only)
Print April 2017 Menu (sample)....
- Monday - Bistro Lunch - $4.00 - 11:00 am - 12 noon
- Tuesday and Wednesday - Cafe Lunch - 11:00 am - 12 noon
- Must reserve meal one week in advance
- TVCCA lunch freshly prepared each day
Call Barbara today at 860-599-3285, ext. 15
to reserve your lunch!
Bingo — $1.00 for 3 Bingo Cards
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 12 noon - 1:00 pm (play 3 cards for $1.00)
Meals on Wheels
Home delivered meals are provided for homebound Seniors.
Meals are delivered to the home Monday through Friday
with frozen meals provided for weekends.
Meals are provided by TVCCA (860-886-1720) and
distributed from the Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center (860-599-3285).
Call for more information.
- SECT VNA Annual Flu Clinic
- SECT VNA Foot Clinic - Bi-Weekly
- SECT VNA Nurse-Managed Wellness Clinic
& Blood-Pressure Check - 3rd Wednesday
- TVCCA Nutritionist
- Speakers and Presentations
Your ideas and suggestions are welcome.